
Long time no see, my lovely readers! How are you all doing? It has been a long time since I posted an entry here and I am so sorry but I really did not feel like writing. During the last months I had to do stuff for university, work on my graphic novel and pursue my part-time job. My winter break was relaxing but even at that time I was not very motivated to write here. Spring break is coming soon and I am looking forward to my spacious free-time! I will not have much to do then, so I want to work more diligently on the graphic novel and make preparations for my upcoming Bachelor thesis because I plan to graduate this summer. I really want to write about Genre Theory and compare an original Sherlock Holmes story with an episode of the BBC TV adaption, preferably one of the second series, but I cannot decide which story I want to analyse. Decisions, my loves, decisions!
Oh, and why did I put Tablo's signature here into this entry? I just love what he wrote underneath his name. Have you ever excused yourself in front of someone for being on this planet and said: "Sorry for even breathing."? I think yes and I did so, too. And that is why I want to honestly say to all of you: "Thank you for breathing!" I love you, especially my precious friends who are still by my side after all those years.
Sorry, this entry is just some random blablabla but I do not know what else to write because nothing special has happened to me recently.
Oh, and why did I put Tablo's signature here into this entry? I just love what he wrote underneath his name. Have you ever excused yourself in front of someone for being on this planet and said: "Sorry for even breathing."? I think yes and I did so, too. And that is why I want to honestly say to all of you: "Thank you for breathing!" I love you, especially my precious friends who are still by my side after all those years.
Sorry, this entry is just some random blablabla but I do not know what else to write because nothing special has happened to me recently.
I hope you are all doing well and have a nice start in 2012!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen