20. Januar 2012

Modern German Architecture

Yesterday I met up with Björn and we went to the Medienhafen (media port) in Düsseldorf in order to take some nice photos. Perfect opportunity to try out my new digital camera. A few days ago I ordered the Fujifilm Finepix HS20 EXR on Amazon and received it two days later. I am not used to all its functions and options yet but I already like it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Unfortunately, the weather was really bad and it was raining all day. But when we left Düsseldorf main station the rain cleared up and when we arrived at Medienhafen it had completely stopped. Only some thick gray clouds were wandering above our heads and stole the precious sunlight we wanted for photographing but in the end our pictures turned out quite well I think. The area is full of marvellous buildings and astonishing pieces of architecture. Very inspiring and we had a great time exploring the district.

6 Kommentare:

  1. You really have a good eye. Great pictures!

    Have fun with your cam <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ooooh! Ich mag das 4te und 6te! Die Lichter kommen richtig gut rüber. :) Feine Kamera du da hast! Es war ein super Tag und ja, der Sommer ruft förmlich nach uns, wenn ich das so sehe. Sonne, was leckeres trinken und die Location genießen. :D Und dann im Anschluss Ramen oder Curry Reis!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, mit ein bisschen Hilfe von Photoshop, lol. XD Boah, ich habe gerade so Lust auf Sommer!! Vorher einen Bubble Tea holen und dann da in der Sonne hocken. : D Genialer Plan.

      Löschen
  3. Huch, erst jetzt seh. Boah ja! Ich freu mich ja jetzt schon. :D Oah, das klingt so gut!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, mein Layout hat eine awesome Reply-Funktion, lol. : D

      Löschen