So, it turned out that my blog has become a photography blog more and more since I left Japan but I really love to visit different cities and take some photos there which I want to share with you although I know that my photos are far from being perfect or professional. They are more like tourist shots, however, with a little bit more quality and artistic aspiration concerning the motives compared to plain travel shots which are meant to capture the whole scenery, in my opinion. Through my artistic work I developed a good eye on things and I know what I want to focus on but that does not mean that I can compete with professionals or hobby photographers with an awesome camera and equipment. My photos are meant for myself and I am happy if even a few people like them, be it here or on Instagram. Photography is fun to me and another possibility to enjoy art on another level. So please do not think that I am considering myself as a great photographer, it is quite the contrary!
Well, after I pleased my urge to say those few words, I want to talk a little bit about my short trip to Maastricht, a small city in the Netherlands close to the German border, with Björn. We went there by train and it went really smooth although we had to change twice. Eventually, we arrived at Maastricht main station in the early afternoon and the weather was simply wonderful! The sun was shining all day and it was pretty warm, so we enjoyed walking through the Dutch city. Last Monday was Whitsun, a bank holiday, and many people, foreigners as well as Dutch ones, were tended to spend their free time outside. Thus, the centre of the city was quite crowded but it was still pleasant. All in all, a day like this was all I needed in order to shut off from daily life and it felt like being on vacation. We had much fun and I really recomment you to visit Maastricht for one day. : )

More photos can be seen after clicking the cut!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen