15. Juni 2012

OCS shopping

Almost every Friday, my eonnie and I meet up after our university classes and spend some time together, eat lunch, mostly at a Korean or Japanese restaurant, and occasionally go to some shops. This time, after we had eaten some yummy Ramen at Takumi, we went to OCS, a Japanese (book) store where we spotted some cute Bento boxes with panda prints and other cute illustrations. However, what really dazzled us right from the spot was THIS item:


ONE PIECE x HELLO KITTY

How cute is that?! It is a special edition and collaboration between two of the most famous Japanese icons. Everybody knows at least Hello Kitty, right?! And many people have seen or heard something about One Piece, the most popular anime series for years. The big box includes three more boxes inside and every lid has its own cute illustration. Personally, I like the first box (upper left) the most!


In addition to that, I also bought two Japanese magazines: the summer editions of Seventeen and Pichi Lemon. I have to admit that I bought Pichi Lemon because of the bonus item, the LIZ LISA wallet but unfortunately it is very small and its appearance looks kind of cheap. Nevertheless, I can use it for my numerous bonus cards because I have way too many (most are for Bubble Tea shops, haha). Seventeen is pretty gorgeous and I love all the fashion styles presented in the magazine, plus, the included bag is very lovely, especially for spring/summer!


The small bear box is filled with tiny rubbers in fast food shapes.

What do you think?! 6( ´ ____ ` )

3 Kommentare:

  1. Omg, wie niedlich ist denn Chopper mit der Kitty Mütze!!!! Kyaaaaaa >_____< Ich liebe One Piece total, ich bin ganz neidisch auf deine süßen Bento Boxen :)

    Ahhh, ich muss noch dringend an deinem Gewinnspiel teilnehmen, darf ich nicht vergessen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich fand die auch zu niedlich! Und Bento Boxen kann man ja nie zu viele haben. *__*
      Bestimmt gibt es im OCS noch welche. : D

      Haha, ja, mach das. : D Wirst wahrscheinlich die einzige Teilnehmerin sein. : /

      Löschen